Hitachi RX-S Model Industrial Continuous Inkjet Printers
Hitachi industrial RX-S model continuous inkjet printers are designed for a wide range of printing applications that require small, micro or larger character printing. Building on 40 years of experience, Hitachi has set the worldwide standard for operation reliability, and the RX-S model inkjet printers are the benchmark for industrial coders. The 10.4" Touch Panel, Icon based user interface and WYSIWYG editor are some of the features which make the industrial RX-S series continuous inkjet printers user friendly.
• Large 10.4" Color TFT LCD Touch Panel.
• Direct touch button menu selection.
• Onscreen troubleshooting guide.
• Strong die-cast aluminum frame.
• Printhead 65µm nozzle with SS nozzle.
• Unique 4m flexible umbilical design to shield external high voltage exposure.
• Printhead umbilical interchangeable between inline & 90 degrees position.
• Unique ink return system to reduce solvent evaporation, which minimizes the mixing of air and ink.
• Combination of viscosity control and density control to reduce solvent consumption and maintain high print quality.
• USB data storage, software upgrade and data transfer functionalities.
• External serial communication (RS-232 ) capabilities (STANDARD).
• LAN communication via Tunnel, HTTP, MODBUS/TCP protocols (OPTIONAL).
• Automatic system power "OFF" cleaning shutdown function.
• RoHS compliant 304 SS IP55 enclosure.
• Handles for easy portability.
Console Dimensions (15.75"W x 12.50"D x 19.00"H).