Hitachi RX-B Model Industrial Continuous Inkjet Printers
Hitachi industrial RX-B model continuous inkjet printers are specially designed to provide ease of operation, flexible installation, and versatile equipment capability. The RX-B model inkjet printer is the basic model of Hitachi industrial RX Series continuous inkjet printers, suitable for a wide range of printing applications that require small, micro or larger character printing. It works on a non-contact marking system to print variable product information directly on various substrates.
• Large 10.4" Color TFT LCD Touch Panel.
• Direct touch button menu selection.
• Onscreen troubleshooting guide.
• Strong die-cast aluminum frame.
• Printhead 65µm nozzle with SS nozzle.
• Unique 4m flexible umbilical design to shield external high voltage exposure.
• Printhead umbilical interchangeable between inline & 90 degrees position.
• Unique ink return system to reduce solvent evaporation, which minimizes the mixing of air and ink.
• Combination of viscosity control and density control to reduce solvent consumption and maintain high print quality.
• USB data storage, software upgrade and data transfer functionalities.
• External serial communication (RS-232) capabilities (RX-B Optional).
• RoHS compliant 304 SS IP55 enclosure.
• Handles for easy portability.
• Console dimensions (15.75"W x 12.50"D x 19.00"H).